WHAT IS GRAND PARKING??
Grand Parking? System is a multi-floor, cart type parking system that quickly and safely parks as many vehicles as possible within a confined space. Because the parking facility executes the parking and retrieval of vehicles simultaneously, it enhances spatial efficiency, which makes it a perfect solution for large car-park requirements.
The mechanical components of Grand Parking? System include pallets onto which vehicles are loaded and transported, carts that transport the vehicles horizontally, lifts that transport the vehicles vertically, drive parts that operate each unit, guides and rails, containment unit that stores the vehicles, lift platforms on the entry floor, and automatic doors at the entrance.
The nearest available pallet selection is fully computerized. The car lift will elevate the car to the required level, and the cart will transport the car to the designated pallet slot for parking. Retrieval process is just the opposite.
Grand Parking? can be set-up aboveground or underground entirely dependant on client requirements as well as site location restrictions.
- Grand Parking? is ideal for 100+ Cars.
- Maximum capacity is indefinite.
- Easy to operate by pressing on the touch screen or by contacting an
- Safety devices and photo sensors at front, rear and both sides.
- Warning lamp, overrun stopper.
- Grand Parking? is customizable to fit any site location.
- Long service life over 15 years of useful life if regularly maintained.
- Low noise and very low vibration levels (65 ~ 75 dB).
- No attendant operator is required.
- Grand Parking? can be cladded as per client’s request.
- Grand Parking? is a steel structure with minimum
requirement for concrete.
Contact Us now and let us help you find the best fit solution for your parking issues and needs!